Electroneum coin: Electroneum is a brand new British cryptocurrency launching via an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) on September 14th. Developed to be used in the mobile gaming and online gambling markets, it will be the most user-friendly cryptocurrency in the world with wallet management and coin mining all possible on a mobile app.
Electroneum is the first British-developed cryptocurrency and represents a huge change of pace in the market. It’s built on its own unique blockchain (a blockchain is the underlying technology infrastructure beneath any cryptocurrency) and has been designed to dominate the mobile market.
Electroneum has also increased its palatability to the average consumer by capping the total number of coins at 21 billion, moving the decimal point two places to the right when compared to Bitcoin, which is capped at 21 million. Whereas a pizza in Bitcoin might cost 0.005 BTC, with Electroneum it would be a much more ‘real money’ figure.
Richard Ells, the founder of Electroneum and experienced tech entrepreneur, said: “I don’t know if you’ve ever tried buying any Bitcoin, but it’s really hard to do! I realized that what the world needs is a cryptocurrency that is genuinely easy to access and use. We’ve developed Electroneum with the ordinary mobile user in mind.”
How to Generate a valid ETN wallet address
1. Goto _https://github.com/electroneum/electroneum/releases_
2. Download the zip file corresponding to your OS
3. Unzip to a folder.
4. Run electroneumd.exe as administrator and wait for the program to sync
5. After the message comes You are no synchronized with the network, go back to the folder and run electroneum-wallet-cli.exe as Administrator.
6. You will be asked if you want to create a new wallet, give the name of your new wallet (any name: YourName)
7. Now your wallet is ready when it comes in yellow [wallet ***] on the command line
8. You can find your wallet address in YourName.address.txt file in the folder
Download ETN miner
(This guide will be based on CPUminer, others can be used as well, but the syntax will be different)
1. goto _https://github.com/zone117x/cryptonote-easy-miner/releases_
2. Download the zip file (for windows 64bit only) and extract.
3. In the downloaded folder you will find cryptonote-easy-miner_v0.0.3 –> binaries –> cpuminer –> 64bit
4. Copy the contents of that folder to a simple folder lets say C:/miner/..
ETN Mining via MinerGate Apps
here the full detail about how to mine electroneum coin via MinerGate on Windows PC
- Open the ETN (Electroneum) website.
- Login to your account (I only use a fake account)
- Click “Offline Paper Wallet”
- Click “LET’S GET STARTED”
- Slide your mouse over the screen until it is 100% complete.
- Click “SAVE WALLET AS PDF”
- Open a new tab then type “asiapool.electroneum.com” then enter
- Open Now MinerGate App than click View and then click Show other pools
- Than Show other miner pools look like this.
- now name Pool Display Name as ETN and Pool URL as stratum+tcp://eupool.electroneum.com:333and use Pool Login as your ETN Wallet Address. and Click Add Pool
- and click start Mining.
- To view mining results, visit “asiapool.electroneum.com” (if in Pool Region you choose Asia) we can also mine in another Pool, if you select Pool Europe, then to see the result visit “eupool.electroneum.com,” and if you select US then to see the results visit “asiapool.electroneum.com.”
- After you visit its web pool, then copy your ETN Wallet.
- Paste into its web pool, if you select Europe pool, then paste in pool “asiapool.electroneum.com,” paste your wallet into the provided column and click “Lookup“.
- Later under your Wallet will appear the results of its mining.
- After a few minutes you will see the results of its mining in “Pending Balance: 0.00 ETN”.