Hitman Go games are famous for their open-ended sandboxes. At their best, they let you creep around a party or a museum, find your target, and creatively take them out. Hitman GO… doesn’t really do that.
What it does do, however, is offer a bunch of smart, tightly designed puzzles that gradually become more complicated as you go, but are never too complicated to finish off in the space of a single bus ride. With its stripped down board-game aesthetic and abstract violence, it may not look much like a Hitman game, but it still manages to capture the series’ meticulous, satisfying nature.
Hitman GO Game for iPhone 6 & iPhone 7, 7 Plus
Hitman GO is an award-winning turn-based strategy game with beautifully rendered diorama-style set pieces. You will strategically navigate fixed spaces on a grid to avoid enemies and take out your target or infiltrate well-guarded locations. You really have to think about each move and all the Hitman tools of the trade you would expect are included; disguises, distractions, sniper rifles and even 47’s iconic Silverballers.
Hitman GO Features :
• Challenging puzzles that put your assassination skills to the test
• Beautiful scale model-style visuals
• Environments with secret passageways and off-limit areas
• Agent 47’s tools of the trade: Distractions, disguises, hiding spots, sniper rifles and even the iconic Silverballers
• Different enemy types with unique and deadly behaviours
• Different ways of completing each level, silently or forcefully
Hitman GO Game for iPhone & iOS Device
Hitman GO Game for for iPhone Video Review
Hitman GO Game for for iPhone Review
I’m not entirely familiar with the Hitman franchise (I think there was a poorly rated movie adaptation recently?), but I am a fan of puzzle games, and the application of putting a hitman theme onto a turn-based tabletop puzzle game could not have been more brilliantly executed. The minimal style and subtle humor of the game is absolutely perfect.